Pet Portrait Commission and Contact:
Charity Donations: If you are enquiring about a commission via the Cats Protection Charity please mention it in your initial enquiry. 20% of the agreed commission price will be donated to the charity upon completion and payment of the work. A 10% donation will be made for any other painting sale made from this website if you mention Cats Protection. Click here to see the official advert on the Cats Protection website.
1. A favourite digital photograph of your pet.
2. The photograph needs to be clear, detailed, sharp, un-blurred.
(I can help to advise you on this if required).
3. Decide on the size of painting or drawing that you would like as displayed on the Pet Portrait Price List:
4. Please use the contact form below to make initial contact without obligation. Remember to include your email address and any questions that you have regarding a possible commission, and I will respond to you . We can then discuss your requirements in more detail.
5. Once decided, I will then require the digital photograph of your pet.
6. A small deposit of 15% of the agreed commission price will be required prior to commencing the commission to cover materials etc.
7. Full payment of the balance will be required upon completion of the work.
8. Payment of deposit, once commission price has been agreed upon, and balance, once commission has been completed, can be made using Paypal or cheque.
9. You also have the option of payemt over a period of time suitable to yourself ie 3, 4, 5 or 6 monthly payments. Delivery will be made upon receipt of the final payment.
10. Shipping/Delivery charges will be added where applicable.
11. There may be a possibility of a delay in the undertaking of the commission due to work currently in progress / waiting list. If this is the case then an approximate time frame for the undertaking/completion of the commission will be given in advance. If the time frame is agreeable then the 15% deposit can be made to secure the commission.