Painting Sales: Contact and Payment Options
1. If you have any questions regarding a particular painting please do not hesitate to contact me.
Payment options are available.
2. Please use the contact form below to make initial contact regarding the painting without obligation. Remember to include your email address, the name of the painting and any questions that you have regarding the painting, and I will respond to you.
3. Payment Options are available ie cheque, staggered payment terms.
An original artwork is not an inexpensive commitment and with this in mind you also have the option of payment over a period of time suitable to yourself ie 3, 4, 5 or 6 monthly payments. Delivery will be made upon receipt of the final payment.
4. If you wish to view any of the paintings first hand then arrangements can be made. I live in West-Sussex.
5. Once payment has been confirmed and cleared I will aim to deliver the painting to you within 7 to 10 days. Personal collection is also possible.
6. If for any reason you are unhappy with the painting a full refund will be arranged upon return of the painting in an 'undamaged as-new' condition. Any return shipping costs will need to be paid for by the customer.
7. Painting prices are inclusive of Postage and Packing costs for UK sales (except for paintings found in the 'Seascape Miniatures Gallery' where P&P will be covered by the buyer) - for Europe and Rest of the World sales P&P costs will be agreed between the buyer and the artist at the time of the sale.
8. Please click on the Paypal button below to make your payment. Please remember to use the Painting Title as your Paypal reference.